A New Beginning


I've been thinking about going back to blogging since a couple of months ago, but I actually didn't really have time to sit down with my notebook. Blogging from mobile is doable but really a PITA.

Since last week my daughter doesn't need me to lie down next to her until she's asleep. She now has to choose, either alone but she's allowed to have her soother or with me but no soother. Most of the time she picks her soother over me. XD So now I actually have a bit of time in the evenings. Yay!

But I'm not creative so finding a suitable blog title and adress is quite hard. And when I did find one, usually it's already taken. :/

First I thought of  'Life of Vy'.
Then I thought of  'Jill of all Trades'.
And then  'While You were Sleeping', which only has 2 posts... in 2003!
Grrr... why don't they delete dead blogs like this?

I don't have a cool nickname either, like netsharc or maxivida or verypurpleperson or ...whatever.

So I thought I'd just revive my old blog, so here I am...

Comments

Popular Posts